The A Room
Strange Weather is a recording studio in the Graham Ave section of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, run by Marc Alan Goodman. It is based around an API 4808 console with full automation and is equipped with both Pro Tools HD, Studer tape machines, and more analog gear and vintage microphones than an engineer could dream of. Theo does most of his drums there and grew up with Marc in Philadelphia. Hit Marc up and tell him Theo and Ooh La La sent you for special rates. For more info. and booking please contact email@example.com.
The B Room
The B Room is the private studio of producer/composer Theo Aronson. The studio features an over sized vocal booth large enough to track drums and a combination of well maintained vintage gear and a state of the art digital system. When not in use for his own projects, the room is available for booking by outside engineers/producers.
- Pro Tools HDX
- Mac Pro 2.93 Ghz 8-Core Intel w/16GB DDR3 SDRAM w/ 30″ HD Cinema Display
- Daking, API, SAGE, GML, Trident, K&M Custom Tube, Chandler Mic Pre Amps
- Compex, Distressors, SPL Transient Designer, 1176, LA2A, DBX 160VU, Federal Compressors
- Wunder, Gefell, Mojave, Neumann, Senheisser, Shure mics…
- More vintage guitars and amps then you could ever dream of…
For more info. and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.